Высшее образование – бакалавр гуманитарных наук, специальность – Переводческое дело, 2015 г.
Онлайн тест Teens
1. She _____ American.
2. ______ they doctors?
3. Jane ______ TV every evening.
4. I never play computer games. I ______ them.
5. I like swimming. But today I _______ tennis.
6. A: What do you want for lunch? B: I _____ have chicken and some salad.
7. There isn’t _____ cheese in my sandwich.
8. I _____ Claire an email yesterday afternoon.
9. The boys _______ football last Sunday.
10. I ______ at 10:45 am last Wednesday.
11. Helen ________ her breakfast.
12. _________ an elephant?
13. _____ I use your pencil?
14. She _________ speak Spanish when she was fifteen.
15. You _________ clean the floor today. I did it yesterday.
16. My sister is ____ than me
17. It is _______ interesting book I have ever read.
18. The ring ____ given to me as a gift yesterday.
19. If the dog _____ barking, the neighbours ____ complain.
20. I ______ a new car, if I _____ money.
Match numbers with the words.
1. You can go to this shop to buy medicine and other things.
2. This is a place you go to if you want to catch a plane.
3. If you want to be one of these, you need to be very good at drawing or painting
- Языковые курсы
- Летние каникулы за рубежом
4. You usually see this inside a big tent. You might see horses, lions and elephants here.
5. This is someone who works in the theatre, in films or on TV.
6. People laugh when they see this person with his round, red nose, big feet and strange clothes.
7. An ambulance might take you here if you are very ill.
8. You go to this place if you want to get money or talk to someone about you money
9. This person makes you better when you have a toothache.
10. This person writes in a newspaper about things that have happend.
Katy is going to go with her Aunt Emma to her office today. Katy is asking Emma some questions about her work. What does Emma say?
Read the conversation and choose the best answer. Write a letter (A-H) for each answer
You do not need to use all the letters. There is one example
1. Katy: Do you always walk to work? Emma: ...........................
2. Katy: How many people work there? Emma: ...........................
3. Katy: Where do you eat your lunch? Emma: ...........................
4. Katy: Can i play on the computer in your office? Emma: ...........................
5. Katy: What time do you come home? Emma: ...........................
1. Which museum is Jack’s grandma going to work in?
2. What does Jack enjoy doing most in museums?
3. What is the most interesting thing in the museum?
4. What is Jack’s grandma going to do in the museum?
5. How will Jack’s grandma get to work?
Read the email and write about your family.
Вы завершили тестирование, заполните форму, чтобы получить результаты
Ответьте на все вопросы, чтобы перейти дальше
Ответьте на все вопросы, чтобы отправить заявку
Нужно выбрать хотя бы 1 вариант из каждой строки