Высшее образование – бакалавр гуманитарных наук, специальность – Переводческое дело, 2015 г.
Онлайн тест General
Many studies about language learning ask the question: What makes a good language learner? There are some things that good language learners do and some things they don’t do. Here are some of the most useful suggestions from studies.
• Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. People often get things wrong. Good language learners notice their mistakes and learn from them.
• Do group activities. People use language to communicate with other people. A good language learner always looks for opportunities to talk with other students.
• Make notes during every class. Notes help you to remember new language. Look at your notes when you do your homework.
• Use a dictionary. Good language learners often use dictionaries to check the meaning of words they don’t know. They also make their own vocabulary lists. Think in the language you’re learning outside the classroom. When you’re shopping or walking down the street, remember useful words and phrases. Sometimes, when you’re at home, say new words to practise your pronunciation
• Do extra practice. Test and improve your language, reading and listening skills with selfstudy material. You can find a lot of this online.
• Imagine yourself speaking in the language. Many good language learners can see and hear themselves speaking in the language. This helps their motivation.
• Enjoy the process. Good language learners have fun with the language. Watch a TV series or film, listen to songs, play video games or read a book. It’s never too late to become a good language learner.
2) Why do you want to learn English?
2. Choose one of the following topics and write a short essay (70-100 words)
1) My favourite city.
2) The best day of my life.an>
3) What is happiness?